Superior Processing, Inc is a full service California based corporation specializing in the reliable and secure delivery of comprehensive payment solutions. We guarantee our technology is far ahead of the current standard, and our full-time team works tirelessly to provide you with the easiest payment processing services available. While larger payment processors may have a “big name,” we specialize in old-fashioned customer service on a personal level. After choosing us as your payment processing provider, we guarantee you won’t simply be assigned a customer ID number and filed away.
A business owner ought to feel that their payment processor is a business partner, and not just a service provider. The level of commitment that is shown from Superior Processing’s team is uncontested in today’s marketplace. Our technology, service, and client relations are outstanding among payment processors. Before you even elect to become a Superior Processing, Inc customer, we spend time getting to know you and your business so that we can determine what services are right for your business. We understand that no two clients are the same, and that selling a blanket plan for all clients like many other processors do is losing you, the customer, money.
Once you choose to sign up with us, we provide free lifetime education and service on your products. Should you ever be confused about a service or simply want some clarification, you don’t have to worry about being billed for our time. It is our pleasure to help you streamline your expenses while expanding your profitable areas. Our technology is efficient and reliable, ensuring you can spend less time worrying about your accounting and more time increasing your business’s profitability.
- Qualifying products must be available on line at the time of your application completion with SPS Inc., and cannot be a part of a special offer or be combined with another offers.
- Guarantee is not valid if you change products and or terms and or combine products together.
- Guarantee is not valid, should the services and or products qualifying for the guarantee and requiring fees to be paid for at the time of the application, had not been paid for in full.
- Changed or cancelled contracts do not qualify for the lowest and or the best price guarantee.
- The guarantee is not assignable or transferable and SPS Inc., reserves the right to amend this guarantee at any time without notice, except for eligible products that had been submitted before the amendment.
- SPS Inc., is guaranteeing that, there will be no extra fees, prices or rates other than those quoted to you at the time of the application completion. From time to time, there may be a third party fee associated to the contract, however, such fee will not be within our control and must be applied.
- In case you found a better pricing or rate than SPS Inc., you must notify SPS Inc., within 24 hours of your application completion in writing. You must send us the proof of said better pricing or rate within the said 24 hours as stated in this paragraph. This better pricing must be relative to the same service, same product, same terms and conditions and the same time as it was presented by SPS Inc. It must be an identical package. To notify us, please fax your proof to 888-564-2470.
- Taxes as applicable may apply.
- Our company does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult with your tax and legal professional.
- Force Majeure. SPS Inc., will not be considered and or adjudicated to be in violation of this guaranteed lowest price and or the best rates, when the violation is due to circumstances and or reasons beyond our control, including and not limited to act of god, the credit card associations (visa/MC/AMEX/DC) increasing their rates and fees, failure of a third party to perform, the acquirer or issuer banks increasing their fees and or rates, and processors following the same path. As a condition to a claim of guaranteed lowest and best rates, whomever party is in a hardship, said party will advise the other in writing to exit from the contract with no harm, financial hardship or any liabilities which may have been incurred.